Thread: JetBlue Gouge
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Lobaeux
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: Airplane

Originally Posted by Kellwolf View Post
I HIGHLY recommend Emerald Coast Consulting. Not only did it really help me out, one of the people interviewing me spotted it and pointed out HE used them when he got hired as well. Plus, if you don't make it to Phase II, you get your money back.

Okay, I hope you get hired now. People look at me strangely when they ask if I like the NFL, and I say it's the wrong kind of football. Or they say "Who's you're favorite football team?" and I respond with either Arsenal, Barcelona or Sporting KC.
I was planning on going with someone else, on the recommendation of my buddy at JB, and ECC if I got an interview at Delta, SWA or FedEx, all which aren't hiring, but I'll look into it.

Believe me, I hope I get hired at JetBlue too! I'm starving for someone to talk the beautiful game with. We had three! foreign exchange pilots in our squadron, an Italian, a Scot and a Brit, NONE were interested in Calcio or Football.

That being said, you may go back on your wish: I'm a huge Chelsea supporter, I watch all of Atletico Madrid's matches on BeIn and support the Sounders in MSL. All pretty much the opposite of who you support, lol.