View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Nomis Flying
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2013

Hello Everyone. My name is Anthony Ferrara, I work for my families flying club. Our Company is Nomis Flying Club. we have been mentioned a few times in post on this forum. We are a family owned an operated business with our main club location at Republic Airport in Farmingdale Long Island, where we have a full facility with all your pre, post flight tools. a lounge, simulators, computers, and many other tools . Our mission is to bring all people into the world of aviation. We have the most affordable prices at Republic KFRG and Bridgeport BDR, an many other locations in the tri state. This business was started by my father. A veteran pilot who has been flying for A Commercial Airline for over 23 Years, and was instructing even longer than that. He has held a captain position for roughly 15+ years. . His goal when starting this company Was to bring people into the world of aviation . It is truly his passion. The days of thinking that it is just to expensive to get your ppl are long gone. we offer the most affordable ways to do just that. no more staying at a school with 70 hours in your log book but still haven't Solo'd or taken a check ride. We strive to get people through training with a good pace, and no wasted hours and money. We have many aircraft, pa28 piper, a Mooney for those who want high performance / complex ratings, we also have a Baron b55, an old champ tail dragger, just to mention a few. we are also always inquiring about any CFI that is interested in building twin time, or dual time that we would work out a pay/ twin flight time compensation, to help you get to that next chapter in your career. you can check us out on the web at nomisflyingclub.com and read client testimonies, and a bio on some of our instructors. If your thinking of flying. Think of Nomis Flying Club first