Old 01-20-2006, 09:19 AM
RedeyeAV8r
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Default CEO Bonues

I've heard VERY little from ALPA and APA over these type of events!!! Why doesn't anyone stand up and "protect the profession". The airline execs must love hearing when we blame LCCs and their pilots as the reason we have to give back money.[/QUOTE]

Fly 4 Beer

ALPA (Duane Worthe's testimony on Capital Hill has raise this point many times) however ALPA can't stop this. Only the Shareholders can and they continue to allow it!. I can't fathom this but they do.

And just for clarification, the Corp Execs get these wonderful perks because they all have CONTRACTS!. Yeap they all have individual contracts that spell out these generous salaries and bonuses and other perks. Isn't it ironic that when a company is in Finacial disarray and employess are taking up the A##, the Corp execs get millions.......all financed by the give backs of the working man.
Is it right that these folks get 300-400% pay above all other company employees, especially when employees are giving back 30-50% in pay and benefits? Not in my opinion but my opinion doesn't count. As long as the Shareholders allow this, it will continue. Don't blame ALPA