Old 01-20-2006, 09:54 AM
RedeyeAV8r
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006

[[COLOR="Blue"]Eric Stratton]So do you not think that work groups who work for considerably less money then their peers at other airlines don't have an impact on the industry? Come on now that's just silly talk and I'm not just talking about pilot pay either.

Good Post Eric.

For all those who disagree................ask yourself what you will do when MGT comes to you (and they will come) asks for pay and concessions when the next new Start up comes in with even a lower pay scale!

The dominos continue to fall.........What happens when JB becomes the highest paid (by default) Will the JB pilots be happy when Brand X start up pays their New 737 CAPTs $40/hr.

For the record, I am not picking on JB or it's pilots. I am just trying to make a point and continue what Eric Stratton point was.

Heck............look at Southwest. They are the highest paid Narrowbody Pilots of US carriers.........by default. It doesn't take a genius to predict what will happen to Southwest Pilot's pay after all the Legacy carriers finish Chainsawing their contracts and more and more start ups enter the market with low paying jobs.

Again...........I mean no disrepect to the Southwest Pilots. I truly hope they can hold on to their payscales and improve their retirement plan..............