View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 05:22 PM
MD90PIC
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013
Position: MD-88

Originally Posted by cactiboss View Post
That was the second usairways flight attendant to do this, the other one got caught at a non kcm US airport.
Well, if this is the second time that some FA has pulled this BS, I say they need to be removed from the program immediately!!! Why in the hell where they allowed into KCM to begin with? There is absolutely no reason why they should be allowed to bypass security from this point forward. I'm sick and tired of these FA's acting as if they're entitled to everything that the pilots have worked hard to earn. This should be the final straw!!! When is someone going to wake up and see the problem here? A person without any felony convictions in the past 10 years can go from drug dealer to FA in under 4 weeks. Why are they allowed to bypass airport security?? I've flown with plenty, although it is becoming less and less, well mannered/considerate/helpful FAs who don't care either way about KCM. It seems that KCM is only important to all of the power happy/something to prove FAs who should have never entered into the business. Last question, what exactly was wrong with the title steward or stewardess? It was much more fitting than flight attendant and had a better ring to it when making announcements.