View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 06:01 PM
WhiskeyMike
Gear Slinger

Joined APC: Aug 2012
Position: CRJ FO

Well, I had my interview last week and it went great. The last gouge was very accurate. It started with a group introduction to the company, pay, benefits, base assignments, bid system, etc... Then we were called in individually for the interview with a Captain and HR rep. Most questions were "tell me about a time when..." or "your in this situation, what would you do?" type questions. The only technical questions I was asked was how does a turbo-charger work and what are the memory items for an engine failure in a light twin.

That was pretty much it. They were a great group and the interview made me like the company even more.

They called two days later and offered me an FO class in september! Although, I ended up turning down the offer. My wife got a job the same week I interviewed and we decided it just wasn't the right time yet to move and jump in the airlines. Family first. They did leave the offer open though if anything changes so that was really nice of them.

Overall was a great experience and I would still love to fly with Cape in the future if the timing is right. Great company.

If anybody interviewing any time soon wants more of the scoop feel free to PM me.