Thread: Silver Airways
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 01:03 PM
mexipilot84
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Gear Handle supervisor

Originally Posted by Cruz5350 View Post
CP's at other airlines wont fire you for some of the reasons that ours has. I care if he loves or hates me because he's the one in control of my job and I'll tell you right now my run in with him is a huge factor in my leaving. Sure an upgrade will most likely come faster here than at others places, but I refuse to work for a company that does business like Silver does. Expressing my concerns up the chain of command did nothing so it was time to talk with my feet. With that being said every airline, job, industry etc. etc. has problems and IMO you try and choose the one with the least sometimes you hit a home run and other times you strike out, but you can always go out to bat for another team if need be. You want more info PM me.

Amen.... But it stems all over the company. The sad thing is management is content with running an airline with less than mediocre efforts much less standards. Seems fleiger wants change in the company, I hope he's aggressive enough to clean up the mess left at his plate.