View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 09:31 AM
JMT21
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006

Flyer Josh hit the nail on the head, as Junior at UND not a lot has changed in the last several years.
Originally Posted by Jonesthepilot
I'm sure they know how to have a good time. Huge D1 school+middle of nowhere=heavy boozing
UND is 13k I would hardly consider that huge. We are D1 in hockey only. Grand Forks is 45k, not sure how you come up with that being in the middle on where.

It can get cold for sure I remember -35 my freshman year, but usually on those days theres lots on blue sky and sunshine. There are plenty of women and partys for you if you so desire. Don't expect to get hired upon graduating, you'll have to build time, how much depends where you want to go. Skyways just hired 11 outta here last week with fairly low time. Horizon is here this week doing interviews they are firm at 750TT 50MT. Internships are really helpful and from the way it sounds, being a student at UND really puts you in the drivers seat for them. Your making a wise choice coming here-the school is great, tuition and cost of living is low, the aviaiton program is second to none.

Last edited by JMT21; 01-28-2006 at 11:07 AM.