View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 10:51 AM
TRZ06
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2013

Originally Posted by satpak77 View Post
Pan Am was also a sure bet back in the day. I believe that there is opportunity to be had whenever chaos and fear exists. For that, AA qualifies.
Very true. AAL is a bet, and on the inside several declarations made as nothing short of gospel have never come to pass. To some degree, this is going to happen everywhere, but I'd hope to minimize it in my life if I was able to. Just in the past replies guys are talking about stuff like great schedules flying the JFK-LHR two day on the 777. You wouldnt base your entire career choice on this small tidbit of info but guess what, said sequence is gone for 2014…things change at an alarming rate. And when the middle east big three demand US flying in exchange for huge aircraft purchases, I might not be so high on the US big three international flying which I currently do. SW would be more insulated I would guess.

I do have a dog in this show, so I hope the new american thrives like never before. I am glad I went with the first and only carrier I interviewed with, the "what ifs" would have killed me by now.