Old 02-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Jason4275

Exclamation College Student wants to become a Cargo pilot were do I start how do I Start

OK here is my story I will be finish in the summer at a city college with a AA degree in science I know its not a university degree, or a avation Degree, but its a degree, I can add to my resume, i also have a diploma in computer repair and networking, im tired of the IT industry outsourcing us to china philippines, india, so my second carrer choice is Avation Cargo.

Im not going to the military because I dont want to get stuck there, I talk to a military pilot, they say miltary pilots are very comfortable there and dont have any plans on leaving for a long time because they can build alot of hours and have a better chance of getting hired when they get out, they have it real good flying without paying for it.

I live in Los angeles and can stay long beach with family I just want to know were I should start anyone opinion, because its going to be one big decision with alot of money im going to invest, there are so many option out there with flight school there everywere, the best place I found so far was ATP http://www.atpflightschool.com/ because their in Long Beach and they offer Airline Placements anyone got any other option in the LA ares

Thank Jason