Old 04-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Superpilot92
Underboob King

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Guppy Commander

Originally Posted by JetJock16 View Post
Lewisflyer83 doesn't know what he's doing. You don't need RJ time to get hired at SKW, XJT, RAH or any other of the somewhat respectable regionals. He's at 850 hours, so it‘ll take what 2-3 months to meet the mins for SKW. OK so he waits and gets on with SKW let's say at the 4 month mark. At first he is awarded MKE but before he even completes training he's in ORD. Now he upgrades in ORD or MKE in about 2 1/2 years (est., could be a lot less).

OK here’s what's going to happen to you. You'll sit reserve in ORD for say 9 months. Think not, guess again, a friend of mine was hired by Mesa last August and he's still on reserve in ORD; he’s about to interview with RAH (sound familiar). At Mesa it’ll take you 3+ years to upgrade but you're leaving after 1 so now you go to SKW, RAH or XJT. Your upgrade time there is about 2 1/2 years or less plus the one year you just WAISTED!!!!!!!!!! You gave up all those seniority numbers at the regional you what to work for in order to gain what you say is "Marketable RJ experience" that you really didn't even need. LOL! Ignorant!

All I can say is enjoy 1st year pay twice SJSer! Yes I'm being harsh but you need it. Your logic is seriously flawed, but you’re an SJSer, so I wouldn’t expect anything less!

BTW, are you wondering why no MAG pilots are coming to your defense? Are you wondering why you’re not getting any replies from other May 7th MAG students? Hmmmmmm? Take a look around at other threads like this one for Comair, AWAC, RAH, XJT and SKW are getting lots of replies and lots of "Congrats see you on line," but not MAG. I wonder why, Hmmmmm?

Enjoy your bottom feeder airline! Oh and my advice is to bring your own lube for JO (John Ornstein), you're going to need it when your day gets cancelled and you don't get paid a dime.
that was my point, thanks for breaking that down further for Him/Her. I just didnt feel like typing that much!!

Hopefully people will freaking listen!!