Thread: Mesa
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 05:28 PM
PermaFo
Holds Weds & Thurs Off

Joined APC: Jan 2011
Position: 88B

And you as well. Turn that heading to 220 and bug 250 speed. Direct HMV, load HMV, yes that looks good execute. NAV mode please. Flight Attendant after the flight, "Did you make that landing, I didn't even feel us touch down". Hehe Airport knowledge, see 36L you have a sinker at 500ft. then a gainer on the 1000 ft. marker. 36C you have a strong sinker in the TDZ with a strong west wind. 18C is downhill, leave the glide slop at 100ft. and get the power off early, don't flare to much like on 23. 18L you get a bad sinker in the TDZ with a strong west wind, but you get a strong gainer with a strong southwest wind with a hump at the 1500ft. marker that will take that greaser away every time. I'm sure I created a ****storm but what the hell, this tread is getting boring.
I like the Skill... We get each other, on the same page so to speak. But dude stress the little things... This job isn't worth the effort you're putting into it. We're in the right seat, do as little as possible as far as not bending metal and get smile time in with the folks... CLT has some hacks but they're mostly good peeps despite the inability to plan a descent (flame on CLT CAs...)