Thread: Silver Airways
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 06:40 AM
Gangsta
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2012
Position: Back on Reserve

Originally Posted by dmncnpilot View Post
I'd like to see how management plans to attract pilots? With or without this LOA. Let them try and implement the 20 consecutive rsv day now (current CBA) to see what will happen with the little bit of pilots left herr. We have them by the balls and they know it. Silver is in no position to give us an ultimatum, as another prominent union rep made it out to be. If scheduling can't figure out how to assign a 4 day trip on a rsv pilot then why should we have to bend? MM needs to create better lines instead of just pressing a magic button and letting the sabre system generate bs lines, or learn how to overlap rsv schedules, just a little thought into what she does will go a long way. Hmm, I wonder if Spirit is having this issue? Oh wait, Spirit is attracting pilots, my bad

It just amazes me that the company will blatantly try to put this 18 consecutive day rsv crap in, knowing very well that pilots are quiting left and right. Have they been paying attention to what's goingnon over at GLA? What improvement in QOL is 18 consecutive days away from home going to bring? Who freaking cares about going to Austria, Puerto Rico or BF Egypt on your days off, isn't that what vacation and trading is for?

I believe the writing is officially on the wall. This place is right behind GLA if they "management" don't get their crap together! I'd hate to see this place follow GLA, but I will never vote Yes to this crap!.
You missed Thailand!