Thread: AWAC or Colgan
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 10:59 AM
46Pilot
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Default AWAC or Colgan

Here we go gents. I’ve narrowed down my top 2 preferences as AWAC or Colgan and would like to get some thoughts on both. I would like to get personal experiences here, please leave the uninformed rants for elsewhere.

And yes, whichever one hires me is the best, I know. I have already received a call from Colgan and someone has walked my resume into management at AWAC, so both are a possibility. I have submitted to other places as well, would just like to have as much info as I can before I would have to make a decision, if I could be so lucky.

I am getting out of the military in a few months and I have 400 Turbine Multi and 1900 Total, the rest is helo time. So, I really only have quals for the regionals at this time. I am looking for the quickest way to Turbine PIC, as is everyone else, with some QOL thrown in. So that is why Colgan would be my 1st choice, for the quick upgrade and they seem to take care of their employees. Everything I have heard about AWAC is good and it seems upgrade time may be coming down and this may be the time to get on with them.

And yes, I have spent hours on here reading all of the other posts about both, but you can never have too much info for a decision like this.

What do you all think?! Thanks ahead for your time and input.