View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 01:23 AM
744driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2010
Position: B767 CA

Change is a constant at Atlas...those that can't live that will NOT be happy here.

If you are the type that wants LGA to ORD ten times a day (or even CVG to NRT, etc on a regular basis), even after you were awarded that line, then move on and apply elsewhere (and I don't mean Southern Air, Kalitta, etc). I mean you should not waste everyone's time and your efforts (and most importantly, taking up a slot in training, seniority list, etc).

Now, that said, that flexibility has a price...IMHO, Atlas is not paying us for giving them that flexibility (it is arguably better than it used to be...yes, I did say that, get over it!!). It is now high time to stop making deals with our Schedulers, Travel Agents, etc and FOLLOW THE CBA. That is the only way our next contract will give us what we deserve...and that is called...Industry Standard pay (both hard and soft money rules), QOL, retirement, etc

Good luck to all...btw, my current two-week trip has taken me to...ready?...DXB, KWI, RMS, UAB, MCT, OTP, RMS, and I finish in BWI. Those that don't know those codes, "Google is your friend" (not really, but that is what they say!!)

744driver