Old 09-10-2014, 02:13 AM
billyho
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013

Originally Posted by Ed Striker View Post
I've been at this company for 4 years now. My last reserve take home pay was $1,100. After paying my crash pad rent, car payment, "minimum" credit card payment and home/renters insurance I'm left with barely $100 in my checking account. It's only September 8th and I'm already being forced to use my credit card to put gas in my car and food on the table. I have over $10,000 in credit card debt. Despite numerous attempts to pay down my debt, it seems like I get screwed over every couple of months and end up having to put more charges on my credit card. We're highly trained professional pilots. We shouldn't have to live like this..
You knew the pay before joining the ranks didn't you? I did! Reserve for 4 years? What Company??
If Piedmont Signs this deal and it sucks it won't matter. People won't go there. However PDT's deal is right in line with Mesa, Compass, and SkyWest. Let the market and pilot shortage play out. Things will change soon, but PDT pilots will not fall on the sword for your sad story.