Old 09-29-2014, 07:59 AM
Flying Elvis
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2013
Position: Utah Chapter

Originally Posted by iahflyr View Post
Can we PLEASE close the Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta thread!

I'm sure there is a lot of good information buried in this 100,000+ page thread. Unfortunately, no one will ever see it, because they don't have the time to go through 100,000+ pages.

I go to other airline forum websites to get my Delta news. There is no way to get it here on APC. For other airlines, if I see a thread title that interests me, I click on it and read the news and discussion related to that title. On the Any "Latest & Greatest" at Delta thread, I have no choice to but to read about whatever happened to be posted most recently, which is typically nothing important. It's a huge waste of time.

Even giving Delta their own sub forum, like American, United, and Southwest would be acceptable. But having one obnoxiously large thread with hundreds of different topics, and a whole lot of junk bantering back and forth is really just a waste.

Please close the Any "Latest & Greatest" at Delta thread and start posting individual topics like every other airline on this forum.
It all depends on how much you want it.

Personally, I read the entire thread twice the night before my interview. Finished at 5:55am, just in time to iron my shirt and make sure my tie was dried (I brought a grey one, but reading the thread taught me I needed a red one, so I dyed it overnight).

Good thing. Right after the first TMAAT question, I got asked what the first word of the third sentence of the fifth post on page 69 was.

Whew! Glad I got that one right!