Old 10-18-2014, 12:00 PM
HKFlyr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2012
Default Council 26 Mike Arcamuzi for Blk 11 Election

I have known Mike for over 10 years and hope that those of you in his block take the time to consider his integrity and experience and vote for him as your rep.

To All Members of Council 26 (Blocks 3, 6, & 11)
Mike Arcamuzi for Block 11
Are you ready for a contract?
Are you ready to be rewarded for the contributions you make each day to the success of our corporation?
Do you want to improve your retirement, both the "A"-plan and the "B"-plan?
Do you want to fix §4.A.2.b.?
Do you want to preserve our vacation system, improve safety, and fix our reserve system?
Do you want seniority holding instructors in your classrooms, simulator training, and simulator evaluations?
Don´t you think we´ve waited long enough for the improvements you deserve?
We´ve waited far too long.

Our company continues to grow and turn record profits while we fall further and further behind. Don´t you think it´s time to stop the erosion? Quite frankly the strategy of appeasement has failed. We need to convince management of our desire to conclude this agreement on our terms with solid contractual gains. I want to help lead our union and the nearly 4,300 professional pilots at FedEx to the contract we´ve earned.

I am asking for your vote the old fashioned way - I want to earn it. I invite you to learn more about me at Elect Mike for Block 11 where you can read about who I am, what I stand for, and see my vision for Safety issues, Quality of Life Issues, Retirement and Insurance Issues, and Instructor issues. If you are still not convinced to vote for me or if you have questions or concerns, I invite you to contact me so I can address your issues.

If you are convinced I am the right person for the job, I´m asking for your help to spread the word. Please talk to your fellow pilots, share the website Elect Mike for Block 11, and encourage others to vote.

Beginning Monday, October 20 at 0900 Central Time you can cast your ballot. Login to the ALPA Homepage at Air Line Pilots Association, International. You will need your ALPA number or alternate login and your password. Once logged in, you will see a Ballot option. You can change your vote as often as you like, but only the last vote will count.
(If you have forgotten your ALPA number or password, you can call ALPA Membership at (888) 359-2572, Option 3, between 0800-1600 Central Time, or send an e-mail to [email protected].)
As I stated in my nomination letter, I believe it is up to the Negotiating Committee to get the best possible contract under the circumstances. It is up to you and me to change those circumstances. I think we can do better and I am convinced I can make a difference. Please vote for Mike Arcamuzi for Council 26 Block 11 Representative.

Fraternally,

Michael Arcamuzi
(901) 210-0701
[email protected]
Elect Mike for Block 11

It is up to us!
Voting Ends November 10th