View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 10:56 AM
Radials Rule
Rubber dogsh#t out of HKG

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: Senior Seat Cushion Tester Extraordinaire

Originally Posted by doverby View Post
So I've been through the thread, but it's been a little while. Most of the past interviewees said the interviews were straighforward, with questions about what are typically expected. Jepps, maybe some other technical, why the desire to work for Atlas, tell me about a time, why not _____ (insert other airline here)?

In their invite email, they indicated that they'd like interviewees to show up after having read the company annual report. There's some great information in the annual report, but does anyone know of an area of this 117 page document that one should focus on? It's a pretty in depth, interesting report on the company. Do they want you to know what percentage of fuel expense was mitigated through the increased efficiency of the 747-8F in 2013, or do they want you to speak intelligently about broader categories, such as being able to list ACMI and CMI customers of theirs, fleet size, etc. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Prior to my interviewe in May, I was also instructed to look over the annual report. There were no questions about it in my interview. YMMV.