View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 09:08 AM
captainv
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2008
Position: Knuckle-dragging line pilot

Originally Posted by formerbuffpilot View Post
I only got through 49 of the 100 questions and skipped a couple of those to try to come back to later. My score when my time ran out was 38!...I was pretty shocked to see that score, because if I only got a 38% that means that I only answered around 17 questions correct out of the 45 our so that I actually answered. There's no way that I only answered 17 correctly, I would guess that I may have missed one or two, but not 62% incorrectly. That's why I'm curious as to what the score is based on...supposedly, the questions you don't answer aren't counted against you.
Did HR tell you the questions you don't answer aren't counted against you? Never heard that before - that would be a major shift.

When I interviewed, a 66 or higher was a passing grade. Sorry to hear you had such difficulty, there's a lot of good gouge on here about how to take the test and do well enough. Utilize CRM and guess/tag questions that would bog you down and you should be able to get through all 100 questions and have time to go back and review.