Old 01-24-2015, 02:58 PM
PurpleTurtle
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2011

Originally Posted by Route66 View Post
Oh, it's all about EF semantics. If you vote "no" there is no union. If you don't like the APA for the stupid stuff THEY do, you're "anti-union". So, if the majority don't like YOUR way, they are NOT part of "the union". You are simply a.....well, I don't think there's a name, really, for what YOU are. OH YES there is.....LIBERAL!!!
Individualists chasing the money and begging to have more Kirby-lullabies softly sing them to sleep.. It ain't a union. Wilson letting Kirby sing lullabies to the membership, and kneecapping the BOD... It ain't a union. Clapping seals in the audience at crew news (or captain school)... It ain't a union.

LAX and ORD who intentionally thumbed their nose at the BOD decisions... and led the charge to encourage membership mutiny from any constitutional process... If we had men that would lead on principle, and educate about it, a majority of members would follow.

Nevermind. Capitulation and subversion is easier. It's a habit, and habits are hard to break.

I seriously see no reason whatsoever to pay dues or be a member of the individualist mob, except to avoid the label of "scab wannabe" and to have some rep if I ever bend a blade of grass.