Old 01-24-2015, 04:12 PM
Route66
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by PurpleTurtle View Post
Individualists chasing the money and begging to have more Kirby-lullabies softly sing them to sleep.. It ain't a union. Wilson letting Kirby sing lullabies to the membership, and kneecapping the BOD... It ain't a union. Clapping seals in the audience at crew news (or captain school)... It ain't a union.

LAX and ORD who intentionally thumbed their nose at the BOD decisions... and led the charge to encourage membership mutiny from any constitutional process... If we had men that would lead on principle, and educate about it, a majority of members would follow.

Nevermind. Capitulation and subversion is easier. It's a habit, and habits are hard to break.

I seriously see no reason whatsoever to pay dues or be a member of the individualist mob, except to avoid the label of "scab wannabe" and to have some rep if I ever bend a blade of grass.
Being labeled a "scab" with this group is a badge of honor these days. It doesn't bother me, why should it for everyone else? The APA is the sower (or sewer) of disunity.