Old 01-28-2015, 04:13 PM
Route66
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by flyhawk View Post
You know.....as much as I disagree with Bringupthebird, at least I can look at what he says objectively and engage in debate in a healthy manner if so desired.

In your latest posts, 66, you are simply bitter and offer nothing but divisiveness. You remind me of many on the far left and right in Congress. See how well they're all doing in public opinion polls and getting things done for our country?

I agree this group is fractured and bitter about a lot of things and I understand many of your points as well as those of others and am sympathetic. My only point here is that now is our turn (and possibly our only one for years to come) to attempt to bring this group together for a common cause, stop the in-fighting, and focus on the real challenge here - the management who is sitting on the ledge looking down at us laughing.

Come on.....what do you say '66? Show some lovin' will ya?
Actually, I used to be like you. And in some respects, I still am. Bitter? I suppose we all can lay claim to some form of that. But where I differ with the lot of you is that I have simply accepted the reality of our lack of leverage. The common cause is lost. Period. I'm not giving up on reality. I love this job, I love the people I work with and I will continue to do my best, AGAIN, I WILL CONTINUE TO DO MY BEST FOR THIS COMPANY, regardless of what the pilots do.

I'm not in management, but I am NOW a management supporter. I will not sacrifice one iota of my health (which is excellent, BTW, just got clean bills from two doctors) for this union (onion) anymore. The West want for themselves but don't want for the rest. The APA wants for themselves but not for the rest.

I get on here for one reason. To simply remind all of you that no matter which way the vote goes, it's a BIG win for the Company. Vote NO, $600 million per year (it's against the SEC to "make it up") they WON'T have to spend. I'm telling everyone I know that NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY STOCK in AAL because the pilots want to vote NO and get LESS.

The APA screwed us with the MOU, the majority of LUS voted for the POS and now you want US TO UNITE over a win/win for the Company?

Forget it. I'm a PILOT and I SUPPORT AAL. BTW, from what I can tell out on the line the West and the majority of the LAA pilots will vote for it. Who's the suckers NOW???