Old 01-30-2015, 08:22 AM
TonyC
Organizational Learning 

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: Directly behind the combiner

Originally Posted by trashhauler View Post

There has to be more to the story that you either don't know or are not telling.

Sure, there must be a good reason for Howie preferring Article VIII charges, and there must be something I'm not telling. I'm obviously trying to cover up the wrong-doing of the charged members.

Then why is Howie the one refusing to answer simple, direct questions? I asked him to tell us what the charges are -- in public, in front of 50 or so dues-paying members in good standing. Nothing. Wouldn't talk. Lawyered up. He won't tell us what his motivation is. He won't tell us what he thinks those people did wrong. He won't tell us what remedy -- discipline, fine, or expulsion -- he seeks. HE'S the one that needs to be answering questions, not me.

I will not be baited into attepting to divine the motivations of the former Legislative Affairs Committee Chairman, or to guess what he's trying to accomplish. After all, I don't want to be brought up on Article VIII charges for hurting someone's feelings.

It appears that he is unhappy that he was removed from his appointment, and that he believes that he was unfairly punished. (By the way, removing an appointee is not punishment.) It is obvious this is entirely politically motivated -- pure vindictiveness.

And it is obviously done with total disregard for the pilots of FedEx who deserve to be served by a well-functioning MEC. In this case, the pride and ego of a single individual is more important.

But it must be me not telling part of the story ...