Thread: Atlas Air
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 08:01 AM
atpcliff
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Capt

"Those are some real big statements for somebody that haven't worked at either one. Sure that must be hearsay because I HEAR the quality life and contract SUK at Atlas but to give someone RECOMMENDATION to work there or not when I wasn't employed there????"

I don't like domestic hub turns. I have flown into ILM and SDF and done them for abx and ups. I have flown into MEM for FedEx flying. I don't want atlas 767 as I don't want to do domestic hub turns. Other guys like them, and would love to do them for FedEx our UPS.

I don't personally know the work environment at UPS. The UPS guy I knew the best said he hated every second of every day he worked at UPS. I have read a lot of UPS pilot's opinions online of their pilot/management relationship. I don't want to work somewhere like that. Another Atlas guy I know wants UPS.he said he didn't care about the work environment, he just wants to make a lot of money. He is excited about UPS. I understand that completely. I hope he gets UPS...it will be perfect for him.