View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 06:55 AM
Route66
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by 757HI View Post
Well well,

13 or more PHX/SNA turns just got dumped into open time for April.

Credit? About 2:33 each. (Thank you bobble-headed yes voters who never saw a company contract they didn't like, in their entire careers).

Looks like PHX keeping 5:15 in PBS until the Grand Combining (SLI) turned out to be more union double-speak hogwash.

The co. is wasting NO time implementing everything that is in their favor and taking their sweet F'ing time implementing everything else, oh, except those "industry leading pay rates"....

Bobble head says (sounding just like Gomer Pile):
"Look mamma! Gaw-ley! I bee a aerlan pylot!"

I think I'll go get some $450 bottle of wine to celebrate...

Thanks Bobble-Headed Army
Quit whining westie. You're getting what you get.
Quit whining "third listers". You're getting what you need.
Quit whining APA pilots, you're getting what you deserve.

I've got mine, just like you taught me.

The actions of this pilot group will soon be even MORE restricted after what happened with GermanWings. Embrace it because we've earned it with all the lawsuits, the name calling, the $300 bottles of "whine" and the backstabbing.

Enjoy the ride.

BTW American pilots read your CBS messages and be warned: Dissemination of SSI to UNAUTHORIZED personal is a federal offense.

How you act and comport yourself both in public, in uniform and in the cockpit will be heavily scrutinized so do yourselves a favor and FOLLOW THE SOP'S THE COMPANY HAS ESTABLISHED. THEY ARE APPROVED BY THE FAA. Consider this a public service announcement for the radical pilots here and elsewhere.

Good luck.