View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Route66
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by Wiskey Driver View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah. That is almost just too dam funny to really respond to. I mean usair was dead and almost buried until Douglas offered the life boat to you at our expense. Yeah Las closed but that was AFTER the fact not prior just like the Bos closure was AFTER the fact. KPIT closed prior but you don't really want to talk about that. SWA came to Philly out of their norm for no other reason than the behead usair once and for all. SWA never counted on Douglas sending in the life rafts but again not something you care to really remember.

No I think everyone knows this thing has more than benefited you in the east while damaging careers out west but hey that's life. I have to tip my hat to you guys as never in the history of the profession has ANY pilot group EVER been able to get out of binding arbitration like you did. I does not matter in the least that you damaged careers of fellow pilots to do it so long as you can make yourself believe that what you did was the honorable thing. Now when all is finally said and done by years end the west lost no matter how it shakes out. We lost but we will forever hold our heads high because we lost to cheat and Karma is really one hell of a thing.

WD at AWA
Uhhhhh......like "binding arbitration" has the history in the profession of working out. Take APA over TWA, for example.
You mean like we get treated like our years of service have no meaning? We'll be forever dis-unified as a pilot group. I'm not losing ANY sleep from this.
Enjoy the ride!