View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 12:14 PM
PurpleTurtle
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2011

Originally Posted by Route66 View Post
This is why I don't want a union here anymore. The APA took the West side over a legitimately voted in union and we now have 1500 union busters hating 3500 "union busters".

I am strictly a company man now and I make sure every new hire knows that to have a good career simply follow the SOPs, do your job, go home and enjoy your families. The Company has your back, the APA and the West are going to only make things worst.

When 2020 comes around you'll be making Captain and you'll be making more money regardless what the union does so enjoy it because you'll be thankful you won't have to jerk the gear for West guys or APA troublemakers like cactiboss.
The company hired you and the company can fire you... and the APA gets to F you... Bless the company (at least pretend when they are looking).

The knuckle headed APA is now calling on pilots to refuse scheduling assignments that are (in the opinion of the APA) contrary to the contract.

UnFing believable... The APA couldn't fight against the membership fast enough and hard enough to pass the JCBA immediately at the behest of management (contrary to all common sense in the most insane profit period of airline history)... The APA couldn't muster a whimper of protest in the easiest of negotiating environments, but now they want individuals to buck the company and offer the chief pilot a middle finger?

Where to H will the APA be when the chief pilot fires you? The APA will be busy eating at another expensed obscenely lavish dinner.