Old 04-26-2015, 04:27 AM
GSXR
On Reserve

Joined APC: Dec 2012
Position: Yes

he training program at the facility will quite possibly be the most difficult thing you have ever done. That crap you did at the academy where you show up and pass is over! I'm guessing you are realizing that now after 6 whole months and that may be part of your unhappiness. I'm also sure you have noticed the that folks at ATC are not really the touchy feely types so the whiny "woe is me" attitude will not serve you well. The people around you are putting their careers on the line to train you. They are responsible for your F-ups until you achieve the coveted title of CPC. If you are unsure of and not totally committed to that career choice then you can not possibly ever be a good controller. If you are not a good controller the people on this site can not afford for you to be a controller. If you are not all in then do yourself, the people around you, the taxpayers, and the flying public a favor and get the hell out! They are wasting resources on you that could be used for someone who want's the job and will the do the job well.