Old 04-27-2015, 11:08 PM
Molon Labe
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: non acceptus excretus

Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Federally Assisted??

Um...no.

They went bankrupt, cut their employee's pay and benefits by about 50%, flushed their employee's retirement plans, and then emerged from bankruptcy, after the EMPLOYEES had paid all of Management's over due bills.

The Federal Government sat back and watched.
OK Idon't post here because the professional posters here (also posers) subject you to death of being pecked to death by 1000 chickens....But Chapt 11 bankruptcy is not a subsidy,,,the only party paying that are the employees, the rest get a pretty good deal...as well any guy because it could have been me amongst other reasons who went expat is not anything close to a scab..I should know, I headed up the NWA strike committee and SPC on all the "cold and prickly matters".....those who throw that around loosely really cheapen the value of real scabbing and going offshore for work is honorable,,,sometimes it raises our wages by a remote pattern bargaining dynamic.Timbo is the only Delta south pilot that gets this....Yes I said that..I say it double....most of the "Delta " guys here are over entitled yuppiescrossed with the drippings of Courtney Love and Kurt Colbain and what ran down her leg...Spackler distance thy self from me, you are a good man and need not encounter my frag pattern.