Old 04-30-2015, 05:54 AM
Sink r8
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2009

Originally Posted by PILOTGUY View Post
Again, an incorrect lumping. I was there, and relatively new. Nobody asked me for my approval, or my opinion. Nobody I knew (a lot) was asked or told anything. I recall almost breaking an ignorant DL FO when he decided to touch me and accuse me of being part of the problem while we were collecting our gate check bags.

Don't "lump" 1500 pilots because of the actions of a few.

Don't know if I will ever come back stateside, but I DO like the idea of not paying ALPA ever again! Those few were the "special" union members and did nothing to benefit me. Complete waste of money for 8 years.

Good reading on this thread. The schooling and trolling of one particular poster was priceless
My, what retroactive braveness you have. Almost broke that guy, did you?

You're corrupting my words by bringing two unrelated quotes together. I didn't elaborate on what pilots may or may not have been involved in your group petitioning Comair not to hire Delta furloughees. I was simply briniging it up as an example of a pilot group advocating for a particular position on recruitment.

I don't care what people did to passively tolerate, or actively support Lawson, but the indisputable fact is that you elected Lawson, and he was your voice. If it makes you feel better to pretend you personally were the good guy, and someone else was the bad guy, knock yourself out.