Thread: New Eastern
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 11:31 PM
Braniff DC8
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2008
Position: L188

AB, has literally been fired from about every airline ever! He has a terrible rep! Ask the ATI guys how they feel about him. The CEO has quite a track record as well. He, not the VP of OPS or CP, picked out the uniforms. He has no idea what he is doing. I saw them, they are silly.

The airline applied sometime ago for their certificate. The new EAL was supposed to be flying over a year ago.

Between AA then, Swift, Xtra, Sun King, World Atlantic and Falcon, how will EAL possibly survive? MRJ's, huh? That is the silliest thing I have ever read.

The business plan makes no sense. The management is at best, is historically inept. And every bunch of idiots that has ever tried to resurrect a failed old carrier, has failed. Midway, Braniff, Peoples, Ozark, to name but a few.

They will run out of money first. It will start with paychecks bouncing. I give the new EAL six months to one year.

Having your **** together is irrelevant. The airlines I mentioned must have all had their **** together, right! Must have to get a certificate.

They are trying the same old tirckery. Start a new airline with an old name to let everyone see the old colors and then WHAM, it's over and the name is just dragged through the mud. Look at what that jackwagon has done with PanAm. Just disgusting. This EAL thing is just sad as It will end in tears UH-Gain!