Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 02:53 PM
Elliot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: "Prof" button manipulator

Originally Posted by cardiomd View Post
Sorry about slicing your subclavian artery, and that massive hemorrhage. I had some personal stresses at home with my kids and a stressful commute, and I missed my coffee and the "Early Show" was not to my liking.

And YOU'VE made a mistake once in your life so you thus can't talk about my inadequate professionalism. Now let me go and chew out your wife for missing a dose of her medication.

Yeah, it doesn't work in my field either. I am always surprised when the peanut gallery comes to defend the low performance of others. Telling.
Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
In the realm of a flight, how he spoke to a ground controller is small potatoes. How'd the flight go? Have you ever shown up to work in a bad mood and snapped at someone you shouldn't have, then done a perfectly fine surgery?

I think the guy was out of line and deserved to get smacked down, but your example is a little over the top. I haven't seen any suggestion there were any safety issues with the flight.
Sputnik, good response. I'm sure "heartdoc" (if he's even a real doc?) definitely won't like being called out, but he's probably confused about this being an anonymous web forum for doctors instead of aviation professionals?