View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 08:58 AM
gopher3
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015

88FO,

I too am scratching my head after reading this 48 paper. A lot of contradicitions and deflection.

I also noticed that at no point did he mention the sick leave policy changes or LCA bidding. Are those not CONS in his analysis?

And to quote his document,

"When we first saw the final version of the TA, our initial reaction was disappointment. We knew going into the TA meeting, based upon our direction and feedback from the company, there were likely going to be many positive gains. We also knew there were some gives, or small concessions required in order to get to the endgame and total value. When we saw a summary of the whole package, with the compensation changes—that’s when the negative emotions initially arrived.

We realize some of the changes, and certainly the optics, may not meet the desires and expectations of many pilots. We’ve also heard from many pilots who feel we shouldn’t have to give up anything in the current financial environment. Your council officers also shared many of those hopes and desires"

But you voted YES???? I guess (to quote him again) WE are VICTIMS of our own success. Very LAME. You cant make this stuff up. A little common sense will go a long way in defeating this TA and purging our weak links.