View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 03:32 PM
zippinbye
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015
Position: 320/A

Originally Posted by MOTOJOE View Post
Let everyone know that in section 14 of the new TA. Besides the 15 days sick look back in 365 days. There is also the invasion of your privacy look back. This is retroactive day of signing. 24 days sick in 365 and 52 days sick in 3yr look back. Delta now will have access to all your medical and prescription and anything else records!!! Basically cart blanch to your private life. Vote NO!
I believe the latest ALPA Contrail (edit: sorry, it was Negotiators Notepad 15-04; guess the word "Con" is kind of stuck in my head for some reason!) that focuses on sick leave clarifies the extent of look-back. It's June 1, 2015. I bring this up because we need to use facts to defeat this TA. To me, this June 1 date is a safety vent so that guys won't go out in mass quantities on sick leave before the "new rules" become effective. And it's total B.S. to have a contract concession applied retroactively. Unbelievable! Since we were just delivered "the facts" overnight, anybody that called in sick in the last two weeks or so has unwittingly got a head start under a draconian contract provision. That is, if pilots ratify. One more reason to vote "no!"

Last edited by zippinbye; 06-16-2015 at 04:01 PM. Reason: clarification