Old 07-07-2015, 08:12 PM
horrido27
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2011
Position: 756 Left Side

Originally Posted by Woofers View Post
I think it's pretty funny that a United guy would assail our T/A. Remember, they wanted Delta + a dollar. Way to raise the bar, guys, way to raise the bar. I have friends and family over there, they can't believe we would complain about our work rules. Maybe the next time around they'll demand Delta plus a dollar. Because -you know- they are so successful!
Not sure where you are getting your "facts".
CAL Management offered CAL Pilots Delta +1$ back in March 2010. Shortly BEFORE the merger. It was rejected in force by the Pilot Group.

Yes, the Contract in '12 was (and still is) a matter of contention by many people. Fear was used by both sides of the union and while it made gains for both pilot groups in many areas.. it also kept status quo in others and actually went backwards in a couple of sections.

At the end of the day, I hope this TA is voted down by you guys as-
1) You are worth more
2) You are giving up items while making gains in others.. during a time when your company is leading the pack with regards to profits
3) You have leverage.. why "settle"?

Funny thing was- our "union" sold our contract as one that 'will exceed Delta in 2017!' and 'the A380 payscale ensures that Delta Management will have to pay their pilots more for that Aircraft!'. I kid you not~

Good Luck Delta Pilots.
Always
Motch