Thread: Cape Air
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 05:26 AM
cairful
On Reserve

Joined APC: May 2015

People can PM with questions. But I'll answer some stuff here.

The flow through is called the gateway program. And yes, you need to have gone through an AABI school with a certain GPA, good standing in the company and such. I'm not in it because I don't have an AABI degree.

For the person asking about Billings, I'd say there's a good chance you'd get it. Most people don't like going out there since they live east.

Commuting is possible, but with any airline it is a pain. Personally I've never had a problem or missed work because I couldn't get back. Give yourself options I currently commute and it works.

FO schedules are 4 on 3 off, or 5 on 2 off. It alternates every 2 weeks or so. If you feel tired on that 5/2, you can ask for days off. I did and always got it unless you're required for a dead autopilot or a high mins captain.

To the person with 1500+ hours, PM me. The company wants you. I had a friend who didn't have the written and the company wanted him too. I don't know what their plan is with that situation but they have one apparently.

Hopefully I answered a fair amount of the questions asked. Internet is being funny here so I'm just typing this all in one post to avoid having to reload pages.