View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 07:24 PM
Datsun
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2014

Originally Posted by YLpilot View Post
Well congrats on the line however I am an 11/12 hire and was on reserve last month on the CRJ ATL 7/9 (mostly due to AQP and a high threshold). How about a little humility and realize people not even that far from you seniority wise have had a little different experience? I don't know what is worse people whining or a guy with a fresh line telling unhappy people to quit.
Thanks! I am a very humble person, and I do realize differing experiences. I simply said that I was tired of the misinformation people keep dribbling out the side of their mouths on this site. I don't see how calling out and correcting bad information could seem arrogant. Also, whining is WAY worse. Having a "fresh line", rotten line, new here, old here, whatever, has NOTHING to do with basic job logic so don't come with that. Is it not logical, that if you don't like what you are doing and don't -have- to do it, you simply stop doing it, aka. QUIT, and do something you like better? Is it not irritating to get bad service somewhere just because the employee is unhappy? What's one of the first things that comes to mind when that happens? "Why are they even here" maybe? If you're going to do the job, do it right or don't do it at all. Why screw over the people who need the services you provide just because you're unhappy?

Wait, I forgot. That's one of the reasons this site exists isn't it? A place for unhappy employees to vent off b!tching and complaining anonymously. Oops. Not trying to fu(k that up.

Originally Posted by Whiplash6 View Post
You must not have been there for the 500 planes, 50 states or the EFBs in spring or the vote on "industry leading" contract, et cetera. Enjoy that sinking ship you're on, little boy.
Hmm...well since this thread has gone completely off topic and most likely never to return, how bout' we go for the lock on this one (or me getting banned I really don't care; the mods seem to allow these cowardly personal attacks to go on around here completely unchecked; I'm curious how they'll respond to this check). You know EXACTLY how long I've been at this airline. Apparently illiteracy is among the number of issues you obviously have. You are yet another one of the immature, sad, coward a$$ mf's that have to make anonymous personal attacks since you clearly lack the courage to do it to anyone in person because you KNOW you couldn't fully stave off the physical and/or situational a$$ whipping you'd receive due to you running your fu(king mouth. Believe me, you'll feel a LOT more confident if you get some actual balls rather than faking them over the internet, furthermore, you would lack the need to do immature sh!t like that in the first god d@mn place. Stop talking sh!t anonymously. Did you get whiplash from an uppercut you received from having to learn about your mouth the hard way? Did that scare you from standing up for yourself in real life anymore? Grow up and act like an adult rather than some fu(king kid. I'm glad you're either gone or never worked here at all. One less PITA to deal with. I hope I never work with you. However, if I do, I'm sure I'll be able to tell it might be you because you're very likely the type that will say not ONE WORD past what the FOM and OM require you to, and if you do, it's probably the most vile, distasteful, and repulsive banter that ensures you top the "avoid like he!!" list everywhere you go. Enjoy that throbbing (o(k you're sitting on, eunuch.