View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 07:34 PM
Datsun
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2014

Originally Posted by SiShane View Post
Love how the people chest thumping about these fast upgrade places forget their "fast upgrade" depends on a steady flow of new hires which seem to be in short supply. Meanwhile you have to endure the industry's crappiest contracts while waiting for said "fast upgrades". I will admit we are seeing some dark times here at Xjt mainly due to the fact we stood our ground and didn't cave into concessions like so many of our fellow pilot groups at other places did. But I am proud of our pilot group for that. Nobody can predict the future but this isn't a bad place to build some 121 time and work with a good group of guys and gals. Training department is top notch by our in house experienced instructors. With that being said welcome! Been here 3 years on CRJ side and I can't really complain about anything major. New flying will come and upgrades will drop significantly once we get through the glut of '07 hires. Cya on the line!
Which one of you immature cowards on here is gonna be first to personally attack this individual for telling the truth and being positive?