View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 10:16 AM
Dakota
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007

Originally Posted by FDXLAG View Post
This is a business decision, you may not like his decision, but there is no reason to question his judgement. I am a probable yes vote because I think the NC did the best they could given the restrictions we gave them. They got us what we asked for. On the whole most of the deviation, scheduling, and pay sections are plusses. I don't like some of the minuses but the plusses out weigh them.

A no vote wont break my heart as now maybe we will be willing to negotiate in good faith on retirement. I can wait two years as well as the next guy, I would just prefer not to. Be a shame to cheat all of those new hires in HKG out of $100 and hour min pay.
Really? I don't think so. This is straight from my Block Rep (LEC 22, B5):

For contract ratification, we need to see enhancements to our “A” Plan and get an increase in company contributions to our “B” Plan. In the end, management will need to see your resolve to protect and improve our retirement plans.
Thank you for your time.

I've read through the TA a couple of times and I haven't yet found an "enhancement" to our A plan. Of course I'm on vacation right now so I wasn't able to attend the MEM Road Show, so maybe I missed something. I would say the NC failed....or in fighter pilot lingo, "we got schwacked!"