View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 10:12 AM
ERJ Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: ERJ CA
Default hmmm

Thanks for the input, gang...

Well, dag nabbit, time to get out ye ol' calculator, a nice big pencil and red eraser, and go to town doing 1st grader math so I can prove myself to the HR dept. for a job that requires no less than 10 FAA licenses and a college degree . Professors they may be, but I think they are professors of Sham-Poo if you get my drift there.

Long live the paper logbook- I am a stubborn Luddite (jackass?) in that respect I suppose. I 've heard, "Yea my batteries died and I lost a bunch of data so I have to go to MX and find the old AFML's to get the times I flew for a period of two weeks last month..." a few too often (of course, at Mesa we don't have ACARS so we have to call the times in and they are ALWAYS inaccurate- to the tune of 50 hours this year alone in my case... so we can't reliably gt them off sabre... just let's me time out that much earlier I guess). Having to do that would just suck, and carrying a paper logbook just to transfer it over to electronic at home sounds a little too much like work to me .