View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 07:16 AM
FDXLAG
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: 767 FO

Originally Posted by pipe View Post
Rock and FDXLAG take note. This is how you make a cogent argument on the yes side.

While I still disagree with Albie's final analysis, I respect him and understand his reasoning. Just as he said in his post, he's looking at it as an FDA WB Capt, I'm not -- different result. That said, I wish my NC could have produced something that produced a more uniform distribution. It is a shame that the disproportionate distribution of this TA can cause it to look so different depending on who you are.

Well laid out Albie. I hope your internet service drops when it's time for voting. I'm still a no -- by a lot.

To delay for 6-10 years taking up a fight that you know must happen seems irresponsible to me. You acknowledge in your arguments that it's got to get done--so let's get it done. Take the retirement issues for example, if you allow 6-10 more years of inertia to develop, I personally think the odds of changing it significantly approach zero. I can't think of too many instances where procrastinating brings positive results.

Pipe
Dearest pipe,

You are projecting your failings on to others. I have never tried to make an argument to vote yes. I have just countered the idiotic no claims when they were idiotic and countered the voting yes crowd are cowardly scum with no balls rants.

As always read the TA and vote how you like. I will.

For the record the B767 is going to fly augmented over 8 revenue legs in January with no rest facility. They will do it whether this TA passes or fails. If it passes we will get 36 hours rest. If it fails we might get 36 hours rest.

LAG