Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 07:14 AM
prex8390
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Originally Posted by WHACKMASTER View Post
Along this line, I'd like to nominate the TOTD as the ex-AF SWA cptn who deemed it necessary to taxi around like a [deleted] banshee, cut the taxi lines, be rough on the brakes and tiller, throw the FAs and PAX around like they're boxes on a Fedex or UPS jet, and then have the nerve to b!tch about a Delta Mad Dog that was taxiing "slow".

Later that day while we were taxiing out to the penalty box TO SIT FOR A WHEELS UP TIME, we got behind a UAL-Express ERJ that was once again taxiing like normal people do. His comment was, "He must be practicing for mainline". He didn't seem to appreciate my response of, "He's taxiing like every other carrier taxies. Have you not noticed that we're the ones that have a seemingly monthly taxiway/runway excursion or collision with another aircraft or surface equipment?"

TOOL! Slow the [sunflower seed] down! It's not missles strapped to the wings anymore!'
I hate the captains that do this especially on the ramp. Was deadheading Into Orf the other day on you guessed it, psa and he took this thing probably fast as a car on the highway into the gate, not even exaggerating . Not like there's rampers, vechicles and other aircraft around or anything.