View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 11:58 AM
JayDub
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2005
Position: A320

Originally Posted by redwave
I'm newly retired from a major and I'm applying to other jobs but my landing currency went away today. Any ideas or suggestions on where to go for my 3 bounces--any reasonable flight schools to recommend? Thx REDWAVE
Have you tried Maxjet or EOS? You may not have to go to another country to find work, which is what I believe you alluded to in another post.

Honestly, if you have PIC time in a certain airframe, that company will generally not worry if you don't have 3 in 90.

If you do want to do expat work, I highly suggest searching any post typhoonpilot has posted on the subject. He is highly knowledgable and very, very helpful.

Quite a few guys I know have gone to Korean when their flying days are done in the U.S. They didn't particular like some of the conditions, but they all thought the money was pretty good. Unfoirtunately, I don't know if they give preference to 767 folks. In any case, there are quite a few websites that will point you to services that link airlines with possible candidates.

Respectfully,

JayDub