Thread: Ameriflight
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 07:11 AM
Jetlife
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by frmrbuffdrvr View Post

You have be at a disadvantage, sir, as you seem to know who I am yet remain anonymous to me.

It isn't just AMF management. It's business in general. See my last response on this post below.

It used to be 90 days from DOH. I checked with HR and was told you become eligible the first day of the second continuous calendar month after you are hired. So if someone is hired in November, they would have to work the full calendar month of December and would be eligible the first of January. (I know, it's confusing to me too.)

I didn't know about the change to 40 units when I did my previous post. But that is correct.

I have never had a job in my life where I was paid what I ultimately thought I deserved. But I was paid what the job was worth. And that is what companies pay for all employees. What the job is worth. And the recent pay raises show that, with the shortage of pilots, the job is becoming more valuable if the company wants to stay in business.

That's reality.
I only know you from your ridiculously ignorant and freakish posts that you do on Facebook, which people then screen capture and send me to show me how crazy their base manager is.

The fact that you can come on here and say that you have just relinquished to the fact that you will never be paid what you think you should, treated in a way that you think you should, just shows what type of person you are. You have no self worth or self esteem, or maybe you literally don't have the ability or intelligence to achieve higher positions than AMF, and that is why you have settled. You, and people like you, are what's wrong with this industry. Luckily you are a very small minority, and the rest of of us know better than to sell ourselves short.