Thread: Ameriflight
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 12:15 PM
LRSRanger
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: Left seat bizjet

Originally Posted by own nav View Post
When you run out of substance you go to personal attacks, nice Jetlife.

I've noticed a pattern over the years. When you get Amerihaters riled up, and a couple people agree with them, they instantly claim a majority for their views, and assume the lynch mob mentality.

I don't buy it. All I see is a few people who put their careers on the line to speak their mind. They feel emboldened because their is a pilot shortage, and they can get away with it. In the end, it is the people with good attitudes who get their dream jobs because people refer them. Those who complain all day don't get references.

Well, the majority are voting with their feet, hence the staffing woes. If this was such a great spot we wouldn't hurting so bad.

Aren't you still at AMF own nav? If so your "how to get a dream job 101" isn't worth a hill of beans. The people who get dream jobs are people who aren't ever satisfied with the status quo, and do what is necessary to achieve it. They sure as hell aren't a bunch of p******. Go ahead, argue with jetlife about how to get a good job, but you ring hollow because he is off furthering his career somewhere else and you are fat and happy like a pig in the mud.

I'll say it like I see it, pilot shortage or not. I don't need a bunch of AMF lifers for referrals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk