View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 01:06 PM
FlameNSky
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2010

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post

You answered your own question at the bottom. It doesn't matter what has occured in the past or present as those are VERY poor indicators of what might happen in the future. Last year or today (at least so far), you wern't hit by a truck crossing the street, but only a fool would think that insulates them from what might occur in the future. The good news for your nervous system is that not one single pilot is likely to disregard the consideration of coming to Envoy based on my highlighting your assumptions and inaccuracies. The bad news is that not one single pilot is likely to run with open arms TO Envoy as a result of your full-tilt boogie sales pitch.

The pilots that truly will make that difference simply aren't out there in the numbers Envoy needs long-term.
So I'll take this as, "No I can't think of a single instance in which the flow failed to work as advertised under Parker, so I'll just deflect your question with philosophical BS."

It's funny to think how inflated a perception of yourself you have. No one takes your biased rants seriously. Most know your a bitter man with a grudge.