View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 02:45 PM
PilotJ3
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2010

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
By your own admission kid, in July 2015 the flow FAILED under Parker. It doesn't matter what was done to correct that later. But that was NOT my point, only your misguided ramblings to try and convince yourself and others your world of fantasy based on assumptions, projections and hypotheticals is unalterable.

It has NOTHING to do with me, that is simply also a byproduct of your obviously delusion-based existence. Again, claiming that it's certain the flow will not change or stop based on what happened yesterday, last month or a year ago is silly. I strongly doubt anyone here takes your desperate veiled pleading and begging, nor your overt selling here seriously either.

But by all means...............carry on ! If anything, it's entertaining. Demented and sad, but entertaining.
The only failure in July was that they didn't counted PSA/PDT as new hires. They fixed it quickly...

If I was a new hire, I would definitely go to PDT or Envoy, get the flow in the back pocket and keep applying to other mayors, including AA.

I know several guys (civilian all of them and not previous interns at AA), that got hired off the street from envoy to AA.