View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 04:46 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by FlameNSky View Post
Come on Eaglefly, here is your chance, tell us how the flow has failed under Parker. All you have to say is, they could, they can, but what if... For someone that is so critical of promise and speculation, it seems like that is all you have. At least I can point to official policy and actual past practice.

Future pilots need your wisdom!
I think you're becoming a bit hysterical. Try to temper your emotion a bit and you'll feel better. The fact is it failed last Summer. It was a BIG deal on EL too. What remedy was subsequently made doesn't change that fact.

Supposedly AA plans 750 new-hires next year and from what I hear everyone be it recall or another carriers flow is supposedly a new-hire, so you'd think that means 375 Envoy flows. But already, the projection has been lowered to "200-300", so it looks as though they already are lowering your expectations. Just weeks ago, all I heard was the trumpets blowing about 30/month starting in January or 360 next year, but that looks doubtful. If say 250 go next year, at that rate it will take till close to the end of 2017 just to get through the 824.

Will 30 go in January ?

I have my doubts. Although I'll take no pleasure in seeing hopeful Envoy pilots delayed in going to AA by a slower flow then hoped for, if it twists you into a pretzel as I'm sure it will, it will at least provide some mirth to an otherwise unfortunate situation. If something truly unforseen occurs stopping the flow like too many deferees, I expect you to collapse into a complete and total crack-up.

I think fantasy just may be your best friend in the future........use it well, my son.