View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 01:40 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Reservist View Post
I don't know exactly what the point of your continued posting is.

Okay we get it.

The flow worked for you, but Nothing in life is guaranteed.

Fact still remains, looking at the regional landscape, a new hires best option is probably PDT or ENY. No one is suggesting they don't continue to apply to the big 3 off the street. If you get hired by United or delta off the street first by all means leave. Like you said making 80-110k while waiting for AA/United/delta (even if flow projections don't live up to the hype) isn't that bad.

Your ruining this entire forum with your incessant posting.

Convincing people not to come to ENY serves no purpose, but it's obviously part of some misguided self-serving mission your on.
More biased perception due to bad comprehension.

I'm not urging people not to come to Envoy, that's simply error based on hysteria. ALL, I'm saying is that those who represent the flow to AA as "guaranteed" in any period of time are themselves doing the misrepresenting.

I could say I don't know what the point of the continued hard sell is, but that isn't true. Some are simply desperate to get pilots........anyone to come to Envoy based on misrepresented or embellished assumptions. It serves their own interests. I'm not ruining anything, you just disagree with me and that my friend is a basic by-product of this forum.

Censorship is not and shouldn't be.